Total Pageviews

Monday, July 4, 2011

I've been having a sort of lack of posts lately. I was going to attempt to blame it on this internship I got in San Francisco, but let's face it that shit's only once a week and I'm just a lazy ball of laziness (Summer!)
My internship is pretty cool though. It's for a company that archives/preserves/distributes experimental films. I've never been big on experimental film so am learning a lot of new names, and watching a lot of new videos. I've compiled a list of some favorites that you know, just happened to also be on Youtube.

Watch:


This one is cool because it is completely silent and has cats.


This one rules because Kuchar is kind of an asshole in it.


Play this one at 240p to hear the sound. I like this one because it's obviously the most political.